INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use unnecessary cookies, before he or she browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper site functionality.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing pages on that server, username and password, products of interest, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical and advertising and affiliate cookies, with technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user being exempted.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the controller to track and analyze the behavior of website users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the service users.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included, if any, on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included, if any, on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. Social cookies: are established by social media platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which data is still stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
STUDENT PROPERTY INCOME, S.A. is the Controller of the personal data of the Interested party and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), and the following information on the processing is provided:
- Purpose of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimacy of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Criteria for data retention: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website. Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the case of third-party cookies or legal obligation.
- Rights of the Interested party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data, and the right to restrict or object to its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise their rights: STUDENT PROPERTY INCOME, S.A. Plaza de la independencia, 8 3rd left – 28001 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
Technical and functional
|doubleclick.net||Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services||RUL||12 months|
|google.com||Google cookie consent tracker CONSENT||CONSENT||16 years|
|google.com||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main goal is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||SEARCH_SAMESITE||4 months|
|micampusresidencias.com||Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services||_dc_gtm_UA-1355 54924-1||Session|
|micampusresidencias.com||Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services||cookielawinfocheckboxnecessary||Session|
|micampusresidencias.com||Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services||cookielawinfocheckbox- nonnecessary||1 year|
|micampusresidencias.com||Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services||weglot_wp_rocket_cache||Session|
|google.es||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||__Secure-3PAPISI D||2 years|
|google.es||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||__Secure-3PSID||2 years|
|micampusresidencias.com||ID used to identify users.|
|micampusresidencias.com||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity.||_gid||20 hours|
|doubleclick.net||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimization of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||IDE||11 months|
|google.com||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and the settings used for playback.|
|google.com||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||NID||7 months|
|google.es||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||APISID||2 years|
|google.es||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||HSID||2 years|
|google.es||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google search.||NID||4 years|
|micampusresidencias.com||Used by Facebook to offer a range of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||_fbp||3 months|
|micampusresidencias.com||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising through the efficiency of websites that use its services.||_gcl_au||3 months|
External providers of this website:
- DoubleClick/Google Marketing: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- Google: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
- Google: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Most browsers automatically accept cookies as it is for a better web service, but you can change your computer/terminal settings to decline cookies. However, if you decide to deactivate cookies, you may not have full access to all the features of our website.
Here are the paths in the settings of each browser that will help you to disable cookies:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
As an additional guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance can be revoked at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
Opera 10.5 and above; Private browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Safari 2 and above; Private browsing
Firefox 3.5 and above; Private browsing
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData