1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
STUDENT PROPERTY INCOME, S.A. is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data and why do we do it?
Depending on the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat them confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
- In the User Registration form:
- Manage the user’s account to provide personalized access to the website and the interactive services it offers. (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- In the Contact form:
- Respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to them on the RESPONSIBLE’s website. (by the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- Send advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached some agreement for promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- Carry out statistical analysis and market research. (by the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- In the Reservations form:
- Formalize reservations at the RESPONSIBLE’s establishment. (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- Send advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, to customers, which make it possible to carry out commercial communications related to products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client (art. 21.2 LSSI). (by the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or if there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of it.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except if it is necessary for the development and execution of the processing purposes, to our communication services providers, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has subscribed confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by the current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and erasure of their data, and limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
STUDENT PROPERTY INCOME, S.A. Plaza de la Independencia, 8 3º izda – 28001 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
1.1. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend their request, by the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification of them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In case not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully adjusted to their needs.
1.2. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through STUDENT PROPERTY INCOME, S.A. Plaza de la Independencia, 8 3º izda – 28001 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ADDITIONAL SERVICES CANCELLATION POLICY
The hiring of extra services is carried out for minimum periods of three (3) monthly payments.
The cancellation of such services must be made with a minimum notice period of ten (10) business days with respect to the beginning of the second quarter.
The activation will take place at any time, with full monthly payments being charged regardless of the hiring date.
Support in the hiring of extra services with third parties will imply assuming their cancellation policy directly, which should be consulted directly with the provider.